· Guests are allowed to use the premises alone, by groups of 2 people or by family.
· Overall capacity has been reduced.
· Our installations have been reorganized to ensure a 2-m physical distance.
· All reservations are made online and check-in is done through email, which will provide access codes and directions.
· Checkout is done at 11 am the day of departure, even though guests can still enjoy the spa until 6 pm.
Accommodations, main building and common spaces
· Each room is disinfected first with a UV and ozone machine, then disinfected again with sanitizing products.
· In certain cases, a 24-hour break is applied before booking. No cleaning is done in occupied accommodations.
· All other spaces and frequently touched areas are disinfected many times during the day.
· Sanitizers are placed at the disposal of guests in certain areas where they could want to ensure sanitization before use.
· The air exchanger in the building ensures that no air is re-circulated between rooms or other spaces. For each room and space, the "old" air goes out and "new" air comes in independently.
· All laundry is done by a commercial dry-cleaner.
· The meals available are served to go or to eat in the dining room (without service). Every accommodation includes a space where to eat, but guests are also welcomed to eat outside and to bring their own food. Microwave, fridge and Nespresso coffee machine are provided in each accommodation.
· We are providing disposable plates and tableware that are 100% compostable, made with an eco-friendly and sustainable process.
Outdoor hot tubs
· Water is purified with salt-generated chlorine, a disinfectant known to kill viruses. Our water quality is controlled minute by minute by a computerized system which tests and adjusts water instantly to keep it constantly within recommended levels.
Massages and care
· Between each massage, massage rooms are completely sanitized
· Duo massages or face treatments are not available.