· Guests are allowed to use the premises alone, by groups of 2 people or by family.
· Overall capacity has been reduced.
· Our installations have been reorganized to ensure a 2-m physical distance.
· By rotation, only one group of guests (2 people or 1 family) will be using our 2 saunas at the same time.
· All reservations are made online and check-in is done through email, which will provide acess codes and directions.
· Checkout is done at 11 am the day of departure, even though guests can still enjoy the spa until 6 pm.
Accommodations, main building and common spaces
· Each room is disinfected first with a UV and ozone machine, then disinfected again with sanitizing products.
· In certain cases, a 24-hour break is applied before booking. No cleaning is done in occupied accommodations.
· All other spaces and frequently touched areas are disinfected many times during the day.
· Sanitizers are placed at the disposal of guests in certain areas where they could want to ensure sanitization before use.
· The air exchanger in the building ensures that no air is recirculated between rooms or other spaces. For each room and space, the "old" air goes out and "new" air comes in independently.
· All laundy is done by a commercial dry-cleaner.
· The meals available are served to go or to eat in the dining room (without service). Every accommodation includes a space where to eat, but guests are also welcomed to eat outside and to bring their own food. Microwave, fridge and Nespresso coffee machine are provided in each accommodation.
· We are providing disposable plates and tableware that are 100% compostable, made with an eco-friendly and sustainable process.
Outdoor hot tubs
· Water is purified with salt-generated chlorine, a disinfectant known to kill viruses. Our water quality is controlled minute by minute by a computerized system which tests and adjusts water instantly to keep it constantly within recommended levels.
Massages and care
· Guests must take a shower before and after their massage.
· Guests and massotherapists will be given a single use mask before their care.
· Between each massage, massage rooms are completely sanitized
· Duo massages or face treatments are not available.