- Spas, sanitary water and our floors
are heated using the latest and most efficient carbon-neutral
technologies (solar thermal energy - wood gasification
at 50% each). Carbon emissions are reduced by about 38 tonnes
per year, equivalent
to removing nearly 10 cars off the road.
Nature is doing the heating ;-)
- Salt is
used in the treatment of the water in our spas: natural disinfectant,
salt does not cause allergies, does not irritate the eyes,
does not discolor hair or garments and leaves the skin feeling
- The architecture contributes to the heating
and cooling of our complex.
- Building materials were selected based
on ecological criteria. For example, our cedar
siding from Quebec was treated with an all-natural resin.
- Grading and landscaping has been made in respect of
the original configuration of the land and the natural flora
of the Laurentians.
- We offer a range of treatments and organic products that
have received the most demanding certification.
- Meals are prepared, as much as can be, from organic
food from our garden or local producers.
- Recycling is a fundamental part of our
- Eco Spa Highland has been recognized as a Green
Leader by TripAdvisor and was awarded a gold medal.